Fedora 9 Preview Release notes ready for translation

Asgeir Frimannsson asgeirf at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 00:21:09 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 18 March 2008 10:03:17 am Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> ## Resending with a proper subject ;-D
>
> The Fedora Documentation Project is pleased to deliver the POT file for
> the Fedora 9 release notes.  These release notes are going to be
> delivered with the Fedora 9 Preview Release.  This provides time for
> bugfixes to the content and translations through the community review
> process.
>
> Access via Transifex:
>
> https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/docs-release-notes

The above URL is used when you *submit* translations. To view translation
statistics and to download PO/POT from a web interface, use this URL:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/docs-release-notes

Make sure you choose the "LATEST RELEASE NOTES" and not the Fedora 8 release
notes. I am removing the Fedora 8 release notes, but it takes some hours for
configuration changes to propagate to the servers.

Happy translating!

cheers,
asgeir