Re: Remove specspo statistics?

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares gmail com> wrote:

>  Em Qua, 2008-03-19 às 14:09 +0200, Dimitris Glezos escreveu:
>
>  > A quick note to say that we already have a gobby service for Fedora, which
>  > is basically a collaborative real-time multi-user editor. Since it's
>  > 100% FOSS and
>  > hosted on Fedora servers, maybe we'd prefer using it instead of other
>  > proprietary
>  > services. :-)
>  >
>  >   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/GobbyHowTo
>
>  Thanks for the tip Dimitris!
>
>  I didn't know about this one and I will take look.
>  I hope it doesn't have the same limitations as Google Docs, it could
>  enable our teams to translate the desc module in a more collaborative
>  way.

As many people can edit the same lines, and their contributions are
marked with distinct colors. One limitation I can think of off the top
of my head is that it doesn't support Undo like most editors do. But
you can save the doc locally as often as you'd like.

If it does succeed, maybe we could add it to our FAQ and/or TQSG.

-d

http://dimitris.glezos.com/