Re: A couple of anaconda error strings...

2008/3/27, Juan M. Rodriguez <nushio gmail com>:

> If 3 happens, I'll gladly translate them into spanish,

The latest es.po was just uploaded. Stats in t.fp.o will be available
in the next 4 hs I guess.

> the translaters of the other hundred languages.
>
> Signed,
> An overeager translater who happened to arrive to late to help much into
> translating F9 into Spanish :-)

No, it's not late. I think we can make it to the preview release.

Welcome !!

Don't forget to subscribe to fedora-trans-es rh c list.

Kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)