Re: F10 Release Notes PO files

Magnus Larsson さんは書きました:
It doesn't destroy it. If it did, you would have to re-translate all
strings, every time you update a POT file...
One thing to be careful about is the msgmerge and msgfmt commands. They will
destroy your po files if it cannot merge. So I wrote a simple script to
"backup" my po file before I merge it. Se below.

The only problem with updating the POT file, is when you update too early
(not completely finished release notes). Then translators will translate
things that maybe will be deleted in later versions and waste time. So I
say, if the doc is almost finished (and only minor fixes are made) then
update the POT file as often as possible.

I found (I think) that Transifex does not warn any conflict but accept the commit, thus it can override latest file with older file.
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/release-notes.git;a=history;f=po/ko.po;h=f735a3c67bc60dd37cfe55fa79bf063689555cd7;hb=HEAD

#!/bin/bash
LANG=sv
      echo "kor.."