Strange commit

Hello!

Today I noticed a strange pt_BR.po commit for system-config-printer from
an unknown Mandriva guy. The translator never had introduced himself in
pt_BR mailing list or warned somebody about the module translation. I
don't believe this is his fault, maybe he just doesn't know how things
work.

Fortunately he did a good commit, but for security I replaced his file
with an updated version of my last commit file, since I am the current
maintainer for Brazilian Portuguese translation of
system-config-printer.

I think we really should rethink how members are approved for cvsl10n
group. Anybody could have committed a translation file full of errors,
bad words or even a malicious file replacing the actual .PO.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares