Fedora 10 Website Translation

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 10 08:19:45 UTC 2008

Hi!

Sorry I was late getting the strings ready - these last two weeks were
really crazy.  Anyway, we're going try to do things a bit differently
this time around - the Fedora 10 website is currently in the
fedora-web.test repo (which has already been added to Transifex).

Almost all strings should be updated for F10 now ("Fedora 9. Make
waves." is still in the POT right now, I'm emailing the marketing list
to find out what the new line will be).

For any URLs that were included in the POT, try to make them point to
the translated version of the document, if one is available.

Sorry again for the lateness - hopefully we can still get the website
well-translated in time for F10.  Let me know if there are any
questions/issues.

Transifex module: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/fedora-web_test
PO files: http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.test/?p=fedora-web.test.git;a=tree;f=fedoraproject.org/po

Thanks a lot,