s-c-network and s-c-printer have been updated

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:52:03 UTC 2008

2008/11/8 Xavier Conde Rueda <xavi.conde at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> in case you didn't notice, both s-c-printer and s-c-network have new
> strings recently added...

I hope to see more changes like this from now on.
It means that Fedora developers are improving their modules.
In fact, I see no problem with any string change after the 'Rebuild
all translated packages' deadline [1], which is 2008-10-28.
In previous releases, I saw that those new string come later (after
the release) as an update of the module, even if we translate them
before the release.

[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-trans-tasks.html

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)