Fedora 10 Website Translation

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Mon Nov 10 20:02:43 UTC 2008

On Monday, 10 בNovember 2008, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> Sorry again for the lateness - hopefully we can still get the website
> well-translated in time for F10.  Let me know if there are any
> questions/issues.

Can we translate the counter .svg like in Fedora-9?
I only found the .png files for en/es/it/pt_BR.

Having localized counter is very good attention grabber.

Thanks,

"We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them
to walk and talk and the next twelve years telling them to sit down and
shut up."  -- Phyllis Diller