How to update f10 branch?

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Nov 17 13:35:45 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-11-17 at 09:54 +0100, Geert Warrink wrote:
>> With the recent introduction of a f10 branch for the release notes,
>> I wonder how to update po files in the f10 branch using Transifex.
>> I only found a way to update the master branch.
>
> The good folks running Transifex will need to add the "f10" branch to
> the list of branches being offered through the site, I believe.

Done for the following modules:

docs = ['docs-common-entities', 'docs-release-notes', 'docs-homepage',
'docs-about-fedora', 'docs-readme', 'docs-readme-burning-isos',
'docs-readme-live-image']

Eg:

  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/module/docs-about-fedora?branch=f10

Please open bug reports and ping people on #fedora-l10n for similar
issues in the future.

-δ

--
Dimitris Glezos