Self-Introduction: Jaime Torres

Jaime Torres jaimetorresgamba at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:27:35 UTC 2008

Thanks Dimitris.

That is what I would like to eventually end doing (contributing code).
 I need to get to know the teams, their *modus operandi* and the tools
first.  I will take a look at the infrastructure project and see what
I can help with.

On the other hand, I need some advice about the FAS UI translation I
submitted via Transifex earlier:

1. It was successfully submitted but there is no ES translation
available at that module's page.
2. Do we have a testing site/server/environment to validate the translation?

Best,
JT