Updated repos for Docs

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Oct 13 14:08:08 UTC 2008

2008/10/12 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 09:13 -0400, Magnus Larsson wrote:
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> 3 issues:
>> 1. I'm missing the docs-common in git. Is it moved yet?
>> 2. It seems some web pages are not updated to reflect the git
>> repository move. https://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/
>> 3. Quick translation doc is out of date, to use git repo instead...
>>
>> Do you want me write a bug report?
>
> For #1, yes, the docs-common module has been moved to "fedora-doc-utils"
> instead -- but it may not be useful to translate at this time, since we
> are trying to move to Publican.  If this doesn't work, we will move back
> to our CVS for the Fedora 10 final cycle and things will not change for
> translators.

Paul, it might be worth considering developing Publican support in a
separate git branch, keeping 'master' be stable. When and if a branch
is ready, we can test and merge it in to master.

This way we can have both implementations live in git and ditch cvs right away.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/