Re: Revert change

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Dominik Sandjaja <dominik dadadom de> wrote:

well, the question is: If it is not possible to submit pot files over
transifex anyway, why can it be selected to be overwritten in the first
place? As a translator you shouldn't be "offered" such a possibility. We
are language people, not developers (at least most are). :-)

I was thinking that POT files work without problems in Tx, BTW to fix it we just need to change the module filter for something like:
".*/po/.*.po$" instead: ".*/po/.*"

Regards

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão