Re: joint schedule meeting?

On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 01:04 +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> What's the resolution of this topic?  When is the next joint scheduling
> meeting?

At this point, what is there left to resolve?

Is it just the details of when the Installation Guide bits are
available?

Otherwise, I've been working with both schedules for weeks and that is
the only confusion I've had.  What else am I missing?

Maybe we can just solve this via email?

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Community Gardener