Fedora IG repo change

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 02:56:13 UTC 2008

OK, it looks like I've succeeded in moving the Fedora Installation Guide
to the new git repo, including F-8 and F-9 branches.  Dimitris, can you
hook the appropriate Tx/DL metadata to the new locations?

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/install-guide.git

Note the Fedora 8 and 9 git branches are called "f8" and "f9".  The
"master" branch points to what continues to be "devel".

I'll be doing the same with Release Notes and its other associated
components in the next day or so.

--
Paul W. Frields