Self-Introduction: João Diogo (nick: jdiogo)

João Diogo jdiogo2003 at netcabo.pt
Wed Apr 1 09:57:56 UTC 2009

Hi!

I cannot login to see the archive, I didn't subscribe to the list
fedora-trans-pt. The translation teams page is buggy, so I cannot access
it...

And by the way, when I'm translating something, I have to lock that
file, right?
And I may translate every file I want, right?
Sorry, but as I said before, I'm n00b here at Transifex and that... :P

Thanks in advance!