iBus translations submission!

Hi all,

Because of some technical issue, discussed here: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1294, submission of iBus (the new input method for Fedora 11) translation can't be done through Transifex.

Since the freeze date for translations is approaching, you can send your translations for iBus, to shawn.p.huang at gmail com , as mentioned here: https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/ibus/master/ (Thanks Sandeep for informing me about this).

I am not sure about, whether status updated status will be reflected or not, after shawn submits your translation file to the github repository!

Thanks!

Ankit Patel
http://www.indianoss.org/