iBus translations submission!

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:55:47 UTC 2009

Hi Ankitkumar,

2009/4/1 Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel <ankit at redhat.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> Because of some technical issue, discussed here:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1294, submission of
> iBus (the new input method for Fedora 11) translation can't be done through
> Transifex.
>
> Since the freeze date for translations is approaching, you can send your
> translations for iBus, to shawn.p.huang at gmail com , as mentioned here:
> https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/ibus/master/ (Thanks Sandeep
> for informing me about this).
>
> I am not sure about, whether status updated status will be reflected or not,
> after shawn submits your translation file to the github repository!
>
> Thanks!

thanks for the info, we'll have time to submit a translation. However,
I would like to know why a core module like this is not in fedora-11
but in various. In order to priorize translations, I would like to
know which translations are "core" and which isn't. Why packagekit,
rpm, yum, iBus and pulseaudio - among others - are not under the
fedora-11 category? I think that this category should group all
packages that are installed by default and are part of the system.

Thanks!

--
“A defect is an instance in which a requirement is not satisfied.” [Fagan, 1986]

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebookeja'm: http://ca-es.facebook.com/people/Xavier-Conde-Rueda/1620695057