Some "bugs" in portuguese translation

Hi!

In some portuguese po files (mainly on setroubleshoot tip-plugins), many
fuzzy translations doesn't seem to match the original texts.
Also, in some cases, again in fuzzy translations, "$SOURCE" is changed
to "$SOURCE_PATH".
Should I correct these?

And sorry for not posting to the fedora-trans-pt list, but I think the
list admin (Rui Gouveia?) hasn't accepted me yet. (Or am I doing
something wrong? I don't think so...)

Thanks in advance.