iBus translations submission!

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 05:17:51 UTC 2009

Piotr Drąg wrote:
> Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
>> Is anyway to identify/categorize/group/whatever those packages among
>> others installed by default for easy prioritization?
>>

> Currently I'm working on creating new categories and re-organizing
> some of them. For now this list can be helpful for new translators:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/GUI

Piotr,

Looks good list for the start. Let's know if you need any help for
preparing this list. Fedora I18n team could be the best to help us on
preparing this list, I think.

As Noriko mentioned, having another category of "Packages installed by
default" for the minimal install would be really good too.

Btw, Can we have some definition or explanation for these categories on
the wiki page? That makes it clear for translators to understand the
category.

Thanks!

--
Regards,