virt-p2v Translations!

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Apr 3 12:33:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 04:35:12PM +0530, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I couldn't find virt-p2v component in bugzilla. Could you please tell
> us, which component in the bugzilla we should choose, through which we
> can attach translations for virt-p2v package?

We do have one.  It's in Product: Virtualization Tools, Component: virt-p2v.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=virt-p2v&product=Virtualization%20Tools

On the general point of virt-* translations: I know there are several
backed up for a few months.  Don't worry, I've not forgotten them, I
just prefer to do them all in one go.

Rich.

Fedora now supports 75 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)