Work lost in "Various"

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 22:26:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Xavier Conde Rueda <xavi.conde at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2009/4/4 Rui Gouveia <rui.gouveia at globaltek.pt>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does something happen yesterday with Tx?
> > The anaconda is now perfect, but we lost the work done in "Various"
> > (paprefs and pavucontrol).
> >

> when you suspect that there can be such an issue, you should take a
> look at the project's actual repository, for instance using the web
> interface. You can take a look at the history to determine whether the
> work was lost or it's just a tx error.

As Transifex works as a bridge between translators and repositories of
projects, there is no way to lost a work done in the previous day if the
commit was successfully.
Every single commit done on Transifex pushes the changeset to the upstream
repository at the same time that it's executed.
In fact, the stats of Transifex reflect the upstream repository as it is.

Regards

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
http://diegobz.net