Re: Yum translation?

Hi kris,

2009/4/5 Kris Thomsen <lakristho gmail com>:
> Hi!
>
> I have translated Yum, but who should I sent an email to get it uploaded?

you have to open a bug report against the module.

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora&component=yum

Unfortunately, transifex is currently missing this vital information
for some modules, so you should take a look at older damned lies,
which had this info available for most modules:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/yum

Regards!

--
“A defect is an instance in which a requirement is not satisfied.” [Fagan, 1986]

Un bloc de cinépatas: http://banda-aparte.blog-city.com/
Facebookeja'm: http://ca-es.facebook.com/people/Xavier-Conde-Rueda/1620695057