Re: F11 release notes ready for translation

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Kris Thomsen <lakristho gmail com> wrote:
I think we should do it more like what GNOME do, describe the changes in a nice, short, delicious way :)
There will not be a danish translation either.

// Kris

+ 1

In Release Notes of Gnome there are just the necessary, organized by type of user.

We can do this too. The question is: Why not?

Of course that we must put migration part too.

Rafael Gomes
Consultor em TI
Embaixador Fedora
LPIC-1
(71) 8146-5772
Fedora Talk : 5103520

III Encontro Nordestino de Software Livre e IV Festival de Software Livre da Bahia
http://www.ensl.org.br