Self-Introduction: Ali Fakoor

Ali Fakoor ali_fakoor at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 20:54:15 UTC 2009

Hello

I am Ali Fakoor from Tehran /Iran and my FAS username is "fakoor".

I am a BS in computer software engineering graduate from University of Isfahan and I have been working as a full-time software developer in Esfahan branch of ANSARI GmbH (www.ansari.de) company for three years up to a few days a go and I am currently full-time free :-). My role involved developing high level applications, user interfaces, device drivers , embedded devices firmware and project documentation.

I am interested in translating and localization projects (web, docs, wiki). I will begin my contributions by translating activities and after enough warming up I will be happy to work on software development as well.

Regards,
Ali Fakoor