Simplified Chinese of Fedora 11 Installation Guide cannot be opened and viewed

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Apr 17 11:27:46 UTC 2009

2009/4/17 Ruediger Landmann <r.landmann at redhat.com>:
> 田世雄 wrote:
>> Simplified Chinese of Fedora 11 Installation Guide cannot be opened and viewed
>> When I viewed it from the site directly(click the view button), there
>> is a message displayed:Page unavailable
>>

> There seems to be a temporary problem with Transifex; some pages are
> unavailable, and other pages appear to show old versions of the files.

The unavailability of the install-guide pages should be fixed now.
Thanks for letting us know. Some changes on the server prevented these
errors from reaching the admins' inboxes, so we didn't notice them.

If anyone sees any similar glitches or issues, please ping someone
from the Transifex team on IRC directly.

> I actually corrected this problem in zh_CN and uploaded it a few hours
> ago, but Transifex is not showing the change yet.

Transifex updates its local cache every 6 hours and also upon every
submission. If you'd like to 'force' an update at some point, let us
know and we can do it with a simple click.

The ability for project maintainers to clear/update their project's
cache is scheduled for Transifex 0.6 in a few weeks.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/