Fedora 11 Preview Release Notes

In order to provide more complete release notes for the Preview Announcement, I have placed the Release Notes for those languages for which we have translations so far at http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/release-notes/. These might give you a chance to look over the completed product and see if you need some touch-ups before final release.

For some languages, I have traded out the "Draft" watermark for a "Preview Release" watermark. However, that watermark was made with a Babel Fish translation, so there are good odds that it is wrong. Let me know if you would like to see something else there. We have some time between preview and GA this time, so those will sit there for a month.

Thanks
--McD