l10n-editor group (stands for "Localization (L10n) Editors") cause confusion?

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:58:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Yuan Yijun <bbbush.yuan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed several people are requesting to join l10n-editor, and I
> think they might want to apply l10n-commits instead. What is the
> purpose of l10n-editor? Where in our document says the group should be
> applied in what condition?

Actually, I think it's not documented anywhere yet. It was created to the
new Transifex.
People inside that group have the permission of changing/editing Tx
configurations (as it says on the group description on FAS).
That, in fact, is not the interesting of translators. It's more related to
the Localization Infrastructure Team.

Regards

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão