Please add all the guys who helped in translation to the colophon of install-guide

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:46:24 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 09:06:56AM +0800, Tian Shixiong wrote:
> I agree with Domingo Becker, his suggestion of adding the people to
> the colophon.
> Because many people have contributed to the translation(now or
> before),  but only a  few of them were listed in the install-guide.
> Please consider to do this, if it is possible. :-)

I have a suggestion -- let's simply include "Fedora Documentation
Team" and "Fedora Translation Team" on the authorship.  The authorship
could include a link to a specific wiki page where specific
contributors could be included.  That way each team can take care of
updating the appropriate links, and anyone can help with the updates.
Otherwise, speaking as someone who used to try to maintain these long
lists, we're probably creating a headache.