Fedora 11 Countdown Banner

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 28 00:23:47 UTC 2009

Hi, Paolo Leoni made the countdown banner for this release, and we'd
love to have it translated in a few languages (no rush or anything
though, we'll be continuously pushing translations online until the
release).

The source SVG is at
http://fedoraproject.org/static/images/counter/en/deepsky-fedora11-countdown-banner_en.svg

You may need to install the mgopen-fonts package to see the fonts
properly.  I'm not totally who to send these to generate the PNGs, but
you can send the translated SVGs for now.

Please send two SVGs: One with the translation for the singular
"arriving in 1 day" and one for the plural "arriving in XX days"

I'll try to get somebody from the art team to send some more specific
instructions and to help out with the this is possible.

Thanks a lot,
Ricky