Fedora 11 Countdown Banner

Manatsawin manatsawin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:51:22 UTC 2009

Maybe off topic but I have using the countdown as my forum signatures for
few weeks.

http://whsgroup.ath.cx/~whs/f11.py
http://whsgroup.ath.cx/~whs/f11.pys

(note: maybe unaccessible at sometimes)
This use inkscape to render, and workaround the www-data bug(my server is
ubuntu, moving to fedora when 12 is out) by giving root access to inkscape
(I know this is security flaw, but www-data just SEGFALT inkscape with no
output) and does not uses any form of cache (my server load still does not
hit to 3+)

Manatsawin