Fwd: Transifex 0.6 shipped

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Apr 29 01:59:44 UTC 2009

Transifex 0.6 codenamed "Apocalypse" was just released, after one
month of development.

This release is packed with new features, and we're pretty excited
about some of them, like the support for receiving notifications on
file changes and translating tarballs.

Here's an overview of what's new in Tx 0.6:

   * Tarball repositories
   * User Notifications
   * Multiple files per language
   * Internationalization support for Tx itself
   * Translation file archives
   * User Interface improvements
         o Untranslated components list
         o More RSS feeds
         o Easy file selection for editing
         o Sortable statistics tables
         o Commit improvements
         o Better whitespace usage
   * Under the hood changes
         o Revamped settings mechanism
         o Improved abstraction for repositories
         o Improved languages support
         o Action logging
         o Standard code directory structure

A full list of the features with details and screenshots, and a list
of bugfixes can be found in the release notes:
 http://docs.transifex.org/releases/0.6.html

Once Fedora 11 is out, and the L10n Infrastructure Freeze is over,
we'll be upgrading Fedora's instance to Tx 0.6.

-δ

--
Dimitris Glezos
Indifex ltd.

Transifex: Multilingual Publishing Revolution