install-guide in Spanish

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 05:03:59 UTC 2009

Domingo Becker wrote:
> The Spanish Team finished the translation of install-guide.

Congratulations and many thanks for all your hard work! Sorry that it's
taken so long to respond to this message; I've had to learn how to
process the big, all-in-one po files for use with Publican (and then
actually do the work!).

By finishing first, the Spanish team has also been the one most affected
by the many small changes to the draft version of the documentation.
However, these are all finally in place now, so thank you for your
patience and perseverance :)

> I need a few things:
>
> 1. Would you add the following people to the colophon?, they helped in
> the translation of this release:
>     Daniel Cabrera <h.daniel.cabrera at gmail.com> (translator, Spanish)
>     Claudio Rodrigo Pereyra Diaz <elsupergomez at gmail.com> (translator, Spanish)

Done (plus all the other new translators who have helped with the guide)

> 2. A possibility to see a preview of F11 install-guide in order to
> make corrections.

Available here, along with almost all the other languages that we've
received translations from so far:

http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/Installation%20Guide/

Note:
1. Persian is not available yet, because of a problem that I'm still
working on (one of the xml files created by applying the fa.po file to
the English xml files is not valid)
2. Not all the translations for the Publican "common content" sections
are not in place yet, but I'm working on this too. Note also that some
teams have not yet created localised content for these sections:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publican/Common_Content

> 3. Would you publish the F10 install-guide which was completed before

Has anyone volunteered to do this for you yet? I'm not familiar with the
old fedora-docs-tools, but I'm willing to learn!

Regards and many thanks once again,
Ruediger