Transifex cache issues (was: Security Guide Doc on Transifex)

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:45:12 UTC 2009

2009/4/30 Diego Búrigo Zacarão <diegobz at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> What's the logic that Tx uses to figure out where to look for PO files
>> in this case?  Just curious.
>
> Tx searches for all the PO files that match with the component. filefilter.
> The filefilter before as '.*' and it means that it was accepting everything.
> I just changed it to '[^/]+'
> that will allow only create stats and submit translations for files in the
> root of the repo.

On a related note, Tx doesn't seem to clear it's cache using this
filter when a file is removed.

For example, in system-config-services-docs we erroneously added
docs/sr/sr at latin.po which was moved to docs/sr at latin/sr at latin.po in
the repo manually, so we now have two sr at latin entries in Tx, which
does not reflect the repo correctly:

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/system-config-services/docs/#sr
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=system-config-services-docs.git;a=commit;h=337e1a8cc1cfbaf6aa86b3cb73c745ac62997a1c

Regards,