Tx eating own dogfood^H^H^H accepting translations from Tx

Piotr and I have just setup our Tx instance to serve translations for
the upstream Transifex project.

Development release:
  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/transifex/mainline/

Stable (0.6.x) release:
  https://translate.fedoraproject.org/tx/projects/transifex/0-6-x/

The strings needing translations are around 400, most of them being a
few words long. The English file is available for translation from the
languages table itself.

Feel free to send your translations to mainline; once in a while we'll
msgmerge them back in 0.6.x.

-δ

http://dimitris.glezos.com/