Czech translation of Fedora 11 Release Notes

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 23:08:51 UTC 2009

On 08/20/2009 07:47 AM, Josef Hruška wrote:
> May I ask you once more for publishing the last (and my last for F11)
> version of the translation (some minor corrections and a few translated
> strings added) in Transifex ?

Done! The changes will become visible when the server next syncs up.
Thanks for all the work you put into making this happen :)

> > From now, I start to look forward to working on RN for F12. ;)

If you're looking for something to do in the meantime, check out the
Guides Table here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guides_table -- unlike the
Release Notes which are basically rewritten from scratch with every
release, the others are more stable documents that change only
incrementally, meaning that it's still useful to work on them between
releases.

The highest-priority guides have numbers in the "L10N Priority" column;
additionally, the last two documents on the list are relatively short
and have fairly high visibility (they're linked directly from the main
docs page).

Just some ideas ;)

Cheers
Ruediger