Re: Submitted fedora talk translation not updated

Ankit Patel wrote:
Richard van der Luit wrote:
Any reason why submitted master-talk-fedoraproject
<https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-web/master-talk-fedoraproject/#nl>
translation (dutch) isn't updated at the site itself?
submitted  5 days ago
grtz
Richard

Richard, I think websites team can manually rebuild the pages for you.

If anyone has got handful notes on the websites translations, can you please try to get them in to the Translation Quick Start Guide?

Thanks!

I would like to give a try on this task.

Thanks
Ani