Re: install-guide in Spanish

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 5:02 AM, Luis Hidalgo <lhidalgomeister gmail com> wrote:
> OK!..
>
> 2009/2/7 Domingo Becker <domingobecker gmail com>
>>
>> 2009/2/6 Luis Hidalgo <lhidalgomeister gmail com>:
>> > hi!
>> > Domingo, i can hel you whit that....let me make a traslation!
>> >

>> Thank you.
>> What I'm trying to say is that install-guide for Fedora 9 and 10 were
>> fully translated, but not published.
>> It seems Spanish is not the language with that problem.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Domingo Becker (es)

We have nearly the same problem with the french install-guide. We
don't manage to publish it via Tx. (It's not fully translated, bu we
have just 13 untranslated). Translating it is a lot of work and it's
quite boring to see it isn't published...

Thanks,

--
Michael Ughetto (Telimektar)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MichaelUghetto