Re: Website Translations

On 2009-02-10 03:13:05 PM, Rafael Gomes wrote:
> How can we to update this website and to generate other pot ?
>
> I was thinking about create a "how to" about how to configure this clients.
> What do you think?
talk.fp.o could definitely use a lot of love.  To make a patch to the
website:

sudo yum install git
git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.git

Then edit the files in talk.fedoraproject.org/data/content.  Let me know
if you need any help with the weird syntax for making it translatable.
To update the POT file, make sure you're in the talk.fedoraproject.org
directory, then run make.  You can see the ouput in the
talk.fedoraproject.org/out/ directory.

Once you've made edits to the files, you can make a patch by running git
diff.

Thanks, and let me know if you need any help with this,
Ricky