RE: Self Introduction: Daniele Catanesi

Ne írj nem tudom elolvasni!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-trans-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-trans-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Francesco
Tombolini
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 8:59 PM
To: Fedora Translation Project List
Subject: Re: Self Introduction: Daniele Catanesi

Hi, Daniele welcome to the project.
Please subscribe the fedora-trans-it redhat com too and meet the other
L10n Italian team members.
There you can obtain some basical information about the team and how it
play its role.
Cheers.