Re: Translation of Common Content files for Publican

Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
Can Fedora language Teams of those languages proofread and modify (if any) the files?
I've now created a page on the wiki that shows how the "Conventions" and "Feedback" sections look in the versions translated by Red Hat translators. I've also included those languages that we need most urgently for the forthcoming Installation Guide. For languages in which no translations are yet available, you'll only see English text, plus perhaps a few headings (like "Edition" and "Legal Notice") that Publican already knows how to translate.

Take a look here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publican/Common_Content

Hope this helps!

Cheers