System -> Administration -> Printing menu option

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:59:33 UTC 2009

2009/1/15 Tim Waugh <twaugh at redhat.com>:

>> Then, it is probably not a bug and the string is only used in the menu
>> option. Is this the case ?
>
> Yes.
>
> The '#: ' line is the reference.  The '# ' lines are just comments, and
> presumably 'make update-po' moves the current reference to a comment if
> the string no longer comes from that file.

Thank you Tim.
I will change that string's translation.
No need for a bug report.
And as I said before [1], improvements are noticeable. I'm happy with
the automatic way system-config-printer and cups work.

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2008-September/msg00009.html