RHEL localization project?

Hi,

since RHEL 5.3 has been released, I was wondering if there's a
localization project for it. Since some of the translations of fedora
and RHEL are in different branches, we should take care of that and
receive notification of RHEL deadlines, etc. as we do for Fedora
release cycle.

If there's no RHEL localization project, then this team should
interface with this list and send us up-to-date schedules so we can
arrange translations for RHEL.

Best regards!

--
"We the willing, following the unknowing are
doing the impossible. We have done so much