Presentation

Hello at all,

I'm Daniele and I would collaborate with Fedora Project because I want
to return the work that someone made for me.
I use Fedora 10 now, and I would like translate something for Fedora
beacause is my operating system.
At university of Milan I take experience with C, C++ and Java, html
and xml markup language, php scripting, MySQL and PostgreSQL database.

Thanks at all for your work.

Daniele

Che tu possa sempre avere il vento in poppa,
e che il sole ti risplenda in viso,
e che il vento del destino ti porti in alto a danzare con le stelle!

Visita il mio sito: http://www.codiceasbarre.net

Dany