Re: setroubleshoot audit messages

2009/7/2 Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com>:
>  - The PO file you translated was not msgmerged. In this case Transifex will
>    show a statistic less than 100% (since it auto-merges the files).  You
>    need to acquire the file from Tx or msgmerge it with the POT file
>    yourself.

The .pot and es.po files have the same number of strings.
It looks like a rapidly changing module.
The strings may not be in the .pot file, which is why I carbon copy
one of the developers.

By the way, we need contact information in Tx.
For the modules, we need an email address to CC our requests.

> I've added this Q in the FAQ.

Thanks

Domingo Becker (es)