Re: setroubleshoot audit messages

On 07/02/2009 01:01 PM, Domingo Becker wrote:
2009/7/2 Dimitris Glezos<dimitris glezos com>:
  - The PO file you translated was not msgmerged. In this case Transifex will
    show a statistic less than 100% (since it auto-merges the files).  You
    need to acquire the file from Tx or msgmerge it with the POT file
    yourself.

The .pot and es.po files have the same number of strings.
It looks like a rapidly changing module.
The strings may not be in the .pot file, which is why I carbon copy
one of the developers.

By the way, we need contact information in Tx.
For the modules, we need an email address to CC our requests.

I've added this Q in the FAQ.

Thanks

Domingo Becker (es)

I'm am no longer the maintainer for this project, Daniel Walsh is <dwalsh redhat com>, could you please update your contact information. I've cc'ed Daniel on this email.

--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/