Self-Introduction: Hyuugabaru Ryuuichi

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 00:26:24 UTC 2009

Hyuugabaru さんは書きました:
> Hello all:
>
> Though I'd started translations on Fedora more than two years ago,
> I'd never sent a self-introduction to this mailing list.
>
> I'd started translations just before starting the Transifex project.
>
> I had committed many translations via CVS access between Fedora 8 and 9.
> I also translated Release Notes into Japanese on this period.
>
> When the Transifex started, I'd tried but couldn't submit my translations.
>
> I didn't know the actual reason, but I supposed it was because of my poor
> operations or poor understanding on the Transifex.
>
> So, I gave up submitting translations via the Transifex.
>
> When all the translations works were moved to the Transifex, I stopped
> translations.
>
> Today, I tried the Transifex and succeeded. So, I can restart translations.

Welcome back, Hyuugabaru-san!!

> BTW, TQSG says "the pencil icon labeled a translation for this language next
>  to each project" (on 3.3 Committing Projects), many of the projects don't
> have the pencil icon.  Does it mean that it is not ready for updating the
> translations?  And how do I request to show the pencil icon?

Have you signed in?
To see if you've signed in or not, check at top of the page. If you can
see "Welcome user_name!", then you've signed in and the pencil icon
should be visible. Unless you sign in, pencil icon is invisible.
TQSG says "At the bottom of the page, select Sign in to visit the Sign
in page", ****but it is actually located at "TOP of the page". Once
signed in, pencil icon will be appeared next to lock icon most of the
case except special case such as virt-manager.
Please let me know if this does not help.

noriko