Re: Self-Introduction:Zhang Wei

sir.zhangwei さんは書きました:
Hello,
My name Zhang Wei and I'm from China. I'm now a student major in Micro Electronic.I have use Fedora for more than one year.Fedora is pretty good so I hope I can do something help,maybe translate English into Chinese. but I don't know how can I start.
Welcome Zhang!
I believe that someone from Chinese team has already helped you, but just in case here is Translation Quick Start Guide where you can find how to start.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/

noriko
2009-06-01