Re: TQSG publicanized

Piotr Drąg さんは書きました:
W dniu 11.06.2009 06:07, Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
Before publishing this guide, it may be good to have some
proofreading to catch up any update. So here some roughly plan.
Please post any addition, modification, idea, suggestion, etc.

I'd help with updating links to current Transifex etc. but I think we
have to wait until 0.6 is in place (on /, not on /tx), so we could avoid
doing it twice. L10n Admin Group, any ETA on this? Infra freeze is
hopefully over now, as everyone plays with
so-awesome-and-great-Fedora-11. :)

Indeed, it is good idea to be in line with Tx upgrade.

Btw, publicanized version is up now and we can start proofreading and thus file a bug. http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/en_US/ (version 0.5.3)