Re: translate.fedoraproject.org changes

hi Ricky,

What's the estimated downtime window?

Regards

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Ricky Zhou <ricky fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hey, as Dimitris requested at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1455, we're going
to start getting rid of the old services under
translate.fedoraproject.org.  Today, we will be doing the first three
items on the task list in the ticket, and testing for Transifex 0.6 on a
test server will start soon after.

Just giving everybody a heads up, and thanks to the Transifex team for
all their work our translation infrastructure!

Thanks,
Ricky