Re: FLP Meeting Request [was Re: Attendees needed for Fedora 11 Retrospective on Tuesday June 16, 2009 @ 14:00 UTC]

Dimitris Glezos wrote:

If rescheduling is an option, I'd suggest Thursday 18/6 14:00 UTC.

Works for me but 1400 UTC may be too early for our friends down under in Australia. :)

June 18th (Thursday) 1900 UTC. What do others say?

The meetings page has been updated with the date and preliminary agenda[1]. Subject to modifications as per decisions taken on this thread.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Meetings#Next_Meeting:_Tuesday.2C_18_June_2009_19:00_UTC

regards
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com

irc:
mishti or runa_b on Freenode, Gimpnet, Mozilla, LinuxChix